Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trueblood

Okay now.
I never thought I could be addicted with a vampire-tv-show but. oh jesus. Trueblood rocks.
I mean. wooooow..
Going to watch Episode 8 now :D :D

Eric and Bill rock ;D Eric more since he's kinda that bad guy ;D <3 :D


Life apart from that?..
mh... I was ill since I came back from Rosenheim and had a bad headache for 3 days straight. It was just more than cruel...!!!
Today my BFF is gonna come round to bring me my storybook and then I can finally go on with typing off my story (Thank god!!)

Apart from that.. uhhm.. School will start on tuesday and I really cant wait.
Holidays are soooo boring here!! So.. yea

See ya soon <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the TrueBloodAdiction... :) it is not so bad, actually it is quite a lot of fun.

    There is one thing I disagree. Eric is not the bad guy, but you will realize that by yourself as you get into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha alright ;D
    he seems as a bad boy until now ;D
    and actually i love bad boys hahaha

    ReplyDelete