Friday, September 11, 2009

November....

*sigh*
I'm so looking forward to it.
NEW MOON!!!!!!! <33 ;D

I'm planning on flying over to a place in Great Britain to a friend of whom I'm not sure by now who he or she will be to go and see the movie in a cinema. xD
Cause here in Germany the only chance to watch it would be online about a week or more after the release.
the other chance (watching it in germany, german and in a cinema) is outta question since I'd have to wait until January then.. xDD


I'm gonna get my hair cut soon I hope.. I need a new fringe.. xD..
I'll post pics then maybe :D
Probably tomorrow ..or today since its already 2 am I'll ask my dad if i can go to the hair cutter and so on hahaha


Tuesday school starts again!!!
woooo I cant wait!!!!! finally all my friends are together again <3

Until the next post.. I love you =)

2 comments: