Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fave Music for now xD

3Oh!3 and The Veronicas. Srsly those two bands are just awesome!! :D
3Oh!3 completely got me into them xD.. Starstrukk ft Katy Perry is just awesome!! xD..
and The Veronicas Everything I'm not is my fave song to sing atm. Singing it all the time ;D
Oh well..

Yesterday stupid and clumpsy me tripped and my knees started bleeding and I have bruises everywhere hahaha xD.. really stupid xD.. ;D

I already have 73 pages of my story.
and later I'll start to type it on the computer.. cause slowly my right arm is hurting so much from writing on paper xD.. in the story I just had the first "Guardian Training" and it was awesome ;D

Mhm..
Work yesterday sucked.. Only got 35 € for 5 hours xD.. that srsly sucked. I already got more money for less hours xD.. But oh well.. all together I have 70€ now and I'll raise some more for the "Wiesn" in Rosenheim next week :D
Cant wait to see all the girls and people again =)..
But first I'll go to our own little "Wiesn" here in town.. Looking forward to the fireworks thingy on thursday (: (:

and now.. I'll go out and meet some friends :D its a really nice day and..yea ;D
Maybe I'll go shopping with them hahaha xDD

See ya later <3

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love 3Oh!3 and The Veronicas!!! they are amazing. my third fave is paramore. =]
    good post!!! keep them upp

    Check out my blog as well.

    www.cherryvomit.com

    A FOLLOW and Comments Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

    =D

    ReplyDelete