Monday, September 7, 2009

after a while....

here's my next post haha ;D
soo.. I was in Rosenheim on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I went to the "Wiesn" a lot :)
It was damn cold but so much fun!!!!
srsly :D :D

Too bad I couldnt go on with writing my story in that time.
And stupid me also left the storybook behind D: ..
But Sarah will bring it back to me on Thursday.. -thank god-... otherwise I'd go crazy I think ;D

One more week left until school starts again and I just cant wait for it.
I miss all my guys and all the teachers xD... I was so bored sometimes in the last six weeks.... It was horrible ;D
I'll be a "sophomore" in american schools I guess..
Means, I'm in year 10 now ;D.. But in our German school system I'm in the upper classes now since I only have 12 years of school until I'm finished with all that and then can go to a university and study there. But I probably wont do that hahaha xD.. I'm way too lazy..
Actually I was planning on leaving the school after this year (after class 10) and go to America to finish High School over there but.. yea.. the person I would've lived with... well..
I dont want to talk about him.. ^^
So.. in the end I'll probably finish the 12 years and do my Abitur... A-Levels are they called in GB I think..^^

So.... what else.. hmm...
Oh yea.. I'm going to look for a job so I can re-do my room.. get a new bed, color for my walls, desk and stuff. I'm totally bored with what it is now.. xD..
Let's see if I get a job ;D hahaha

Hm....Oh yea.. I wanted to post the preface to my story on here.. :D :D
So.. Here it is =) xD

Teenage Vampire Guardian
By Sophie Große

Preface

Until my seventeenth birthday I thought I was a pretty normal teenager with divorced parents, my dad unknown. Apparently my mom and dad got married in the age of nineteen in Las Vegas, lived happily together for two years and then my mom got pregnant with me.
Because of a secret job, no one in my family knew of, my dad and mom got divorced. He thought he couldn’t deal with a child.
Well, my mom did quite a good job with dealing with me alone, probably because she and I are almost the same. I don’t quite look like her cause I got a lot of things from my dad. His dark and thick hair, his nose and some of his length.
I got the prettiness from my mom though, just like her genes for really female curves.
I’m about 5.5 ft tall, I have dark brown eyes, long brown hair and like I already mentioned, really female curves.
People usually say I have a really pretty face.. So I guess, all in all, I look really good.
I’m not one of the thinnest people walking the earth though.
After my boyfriend left me, I gained weight. Too much to still call me “average”.
But I’m actually losing weight in the last couple of months because of the things I’m doing.

My name is Sophie Martinetz, I’m seventeen years old and since my birthday, my life isn’t normal at all anymore.
This is my story, beginning with my seventeenth birthday.

6 comments:

  1. hey... the preface.

    let's see, let's wait for the story to tells itself.

    out of nowhere I think of ninja butterflies.

    glad you enjoyed the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. ninja butterflies? xDD hahahaha nice ;D xD
    yea the story itself will be explained in. uh. chapter 3 or 4 i think xD.
    and uhm.. yea.. when i get my scrapbook by tomorrow i can go on with typing it off. i already have 2 chapters typed but. yea. i need to give them to friends of mine who reread them for me and spot the mistakes for me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. editors are good help when you write. it is difficult to catch mistakes or weak parts when you wrote it, 'cause you know what you wanted to say.

    ninja butterflies... not easy to explain... it was a feeling, of something beautiful, hard, kind of ephemeral -isn't that word a mouthful? hahahaha- it just came when I was wondering where your story was heading to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cool cool :D
    well yea.. I'm going to send it to a couple of native english speakers so they can do the mistake-spotting ;D

    uhm.. yea.. its leading to.. well.. the title also says something so.. "Teenage Vampire Guardian".. i think that describes my story pretty well ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a trillion possibilities behind that title... just about the guardian part I could think of the first million. HaHaHa

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. xD well..if i post more you'll figure it out then xD

    ReplyDelete