Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SCHOOL STARTED

and it was really funny!
we got some of the new teachers, young and so on..xD
and they're nice so far.
I was voted to the speaker of my class.. actually I'm second one but.. I doubt the first one will do anything so.. yea.. whatever xD
I got tuesday and thursday afternoon classes.. =/
but the rest is only until 1.10 pm my time so its alright i guess xD

My bff still didnt send me my storybook and slowly I'm seriously pissed about that cause I want to go on with writing but cant exactely remember what the last thing was I was writing. ARGH! D:

Mhm..

oh I also went to get my hair cut and now I have a fringe :D
it looks cool and everyone around me says it does so.. :D :D
haha =)

For now.. I'm gonna lie down, cause i'm so damn tired..
I'll post tomorrow again or so xD

xoxo <3

2 comments: