Monday, August 31, 2009

dont know what to call this one xD

alright so.. yesterday I spent some time getting ready, making myself look good and stuff..
for what? well. I planned on going to our "Herbstfest" but in the last moment my mom decided she needed me to do some crappy stuff so.. i didnt go D:
we then picked up my brother from the airport.. and we ran into some german tv-stars. they do some cool shows.. called "Galileo" and the guy also advertizes for a yoghurt or so haaha xD it was like REALLY cool ;D we didnt ask for autographs or so since they already looked a bit stressed.. but they just came back from holiday so..hmm.. xD
i got a couple of starbucks and then we (my whole family) went to that Herbstfest.
it was hilarious.
a guy from my class who already has a little gay-touch wore yellow skinny jeans!! it was so daaamn hilarious i barely could hug him cause i was laughing so much xD

but oh well..
i need to go do some stuff now ;D
adios amigos

1 comment:

  1. I called mine 'Monday morning' 'cause I had nothing better... and it was good for it, with Garfield references included :). Have a nice day Sophie. Take care and enjoy as much as possible. Read you around.

    ReplyDelete