Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Entry

Okay so...

Today... Was boring until now.. well no it wasnt. I talked to a couple of friends and made plans for tonight.. Cinema with a couple of friends :) Inglourious Basterds :D :D
I bet the movie will be REALLY cool and funny =) especially since 4 german actors take part in it :)
So.. I still have to find that dress for a wedding I have to go to xD
It has to be a traditional bavarian dress.. Those who ppl wear to the Munich Oktoberfest and so on.. I'll post a pic later maybe ;)


Oh.. btw only a few days left until Blood Promise comes out =)
I bet it'll be REALLY REALLY good! I just cant wait
If you guys havent read the Vampire Academy series yet.. DO IT! :D

Well.. I g2g get ready and stuff ;D

You know you love me ;P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment