Saturday, August 22, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

Anyone already watched the movie? It's great
Better than great! Its just.. AWESOME
That movie should have been how it really happened! That would've made history
I mean. I asked in the end if that was how it happened which means I forgot that Hitler killed himself.. Embarassing ;P
You guys should really watch it.. :)

Next movie in cinema? Probably Til Schweigers German "Zwei-Ohr-Küken" (two-ear-chicken.. yesss.. his first movie was called no-ear-rabbit so.. you'd have to watch it to understand)
Bet the movie is as cute as the first one =)

I'll keep you up to date <3

1 comment:

  1. I have watched the movie in the cinema.
    And you are sooooooo right ;).
    Great movie ;).

    Jeah "Zwei-Ohr-Küken" will be released on: 3 Dec, 2009 right?

    Til Schweiger is so great.
    I found it a pity that he has been killed in the half of the film Inglourious Basterds -.-.

    Greetings,

    kInGoFcHaOs

    ReplyDelete